Free NBAS Support Sessions
We offer free online group support sessions, once a month, free to any one who would like support in using the Neonatal Behavioural Assessment Scale (NBAS). Scroll down to read more, see upcoming dates and how you can join.Scroll Down
Who are these sessions suitable for:
The NBAS support supervision sessions are suitable for:
- those who have been on the 2 day NBAS training course and are now in the self-directed practice phase working towards certification
- those who have completed their NBAS certification
What kind of support can I get?
These sessions are there for you (and the others joining that session), so the content is tailored to the specific support you would benefit from. You might like to:
- revisit items in the NBAS tool; how to administer and how to score them
- bring questions or case studies of using the NBAS in a particular situation
- discuss how to implement the NBAS in your setting
How are the sessions run?
The sessions are held in an informal and relaxed format. Using the online platform Zoom, you will be able to join with others who have signed up for the session. There is no set programme; the content will be tailored to all those joining the session and what they would like to go over. All the sessions are run by our Brazelton Centre UK Senior Trainer, Jeanette Appleton. Sessions usually last about one hour.
Dates of upcoming NBAS support sessions:
24th January 6 – 7pm
21st February 6 – 7pm
22nd March 9.30 – 10.30am
(All times are GMT)
Sessions are completely free! We will continually be adding future dates so if these do not suit then please check back soon.
Use the form below to express your interest in joining one of our NBAS Support Sessions:
Your submission will go through to our session leader, Jeanette, who will send you back the Zoom link and log in.