Free NBO Practice Support Sessions
We offer free online group support sessions, twice a month, free to any one who would like support in using the Newborn Behavioural Observations (NBO) tool. Scroll down to read more, see upcoming dates and how you can join.Scroll Down
Who are these sessions suitable for:
The NBO support supervision sessions are suitable for:
- those who have been on the 2 day NBO training course and are now working towards certification
- those who have completed their NBO certification
What kind of support can I get?
These sessions are there for you (and the others joining that session), so the content is tailored to the specific support you would benefit from. You might like to:
- revisit items in the NBO tool; how to administer and how to record them
- bring questions or case studies of using the NBO in a particular situation
- discuss how to implement the NBO in your setting
How are the sessions run?
The sessions are held in an informal and relaxed format. Using the online platform Zoom, you will be able to join with others who have signed up for the session. There is no set programme; the content will be tailored to all those joining the session and what they would like to go over. All the sessions are run by our Brazelton Centre UK Director and Senior Trainer, Inge Nickell. Sessions usually last about one hour.
Dates of upcoming NBO support sessions in 2022:
23rd May 9-10am
9th June 9-10am
28th June 9-10am
4th July 9-10am